Monday, October 22, 2007

Ed masturbates

Ed is very excited to hear his voice while listening to Arpeggi... He starts talking to his penis :

Shit I still love you, still see you in bed ! (Thinking About You)
You are the sun and moon and stars (You)
my friend, the good angel (Nice Dream)
you're driving me away, (My Iron Lung)
You do it everyday,
Destiny, hold my hand, (Anyone Can Play Guitar)
I'm playing with myself (Thinking About You)
I don't care if it hurts, (Creep)
I want to have control.
run, run, run, run, run
A thousand miles an hour (Ripcord)
When the power runs out (My Iron Lung)
We'll just hum
You're free until you drop, (Ripcord)
you're free until you've had enough
If you think that you're strong enough (Nice Dream)
If you think you belong enough
Prove yourself ! (Prove yourself)
It's like the world is going to end so soon, (You)
Oh it's inevitable, inevitable (Ripcord)
And there's nothing to say, and there's nothing to do. (Stop Whispering)
Stop whispering, start shouting !!! (Stop Whispering)
Oh yeah, (Ripcord)
Oh, it's the best thing that you ever had, (High and Dry)
the best thing that you ever, ever had !
I could burst a million bubbles (Bulletproof... I Wish I Was)
spit on your son some more. (Stop Whispering)
I'm not a veg'table, (Vegetable)
I will not control myself.
I spit on the hand that feeds me,
Cos I'd be scared that there's nothing underneath (The Bends)
I will not control myself (Vegetable)
To blow me away, to blow me sky high (The Bends)
Comes like a comet ! (Just)
Blow out ! (Blow Out)
Wax me, mould me (Bulletproof... I Wish I Was)
Oh Yeah, (Ripcord)
I am Jim Morrison !!!! (Anyone Can Play Guitar) [that's what Ed always says when he's in that situation...]
The waters break, the waters run all over me !!! (Vegetable)

He suddenly feels guilty :

Am I really sinking this low ? (The Bends)
Each time it comes it eats me alive (Sulk)
I am glued just because I cracked out... (Blow Out)
Can't get the stink off (Just)
And the feeling is that there's something wrong, (Stop Whispering)
What the hell am I doing here?. (Creep)
A total waste of time (My Iron Lung)
you (I) just sit there wishing you (I) could still make love (High and Dry)
you're (I'm) turning into something you are (I'm) not (High and Dry)
Soul destroyed with clever toys for little boys. (Ripcord)
It's inevitable, inevitable, it's a soul destroyed. (Ripcord)
And it wears me out, it wears me out (Fake Plastic Trees)
I need to wash myself again to hide all the dirt (The Bends)

No comments: