Jonny stood in the bathroom, frowning, his lower lip pouting involuntarily. Something was not right. Sure, he'd had a lot to drink - it was St. Patrick's Day and they were in Ireland after all - and, sure, some of the beer had been green, and some had been dark brown, but still ... this didn't seem right, he thought to himself as he peered at the colors in the toilet. There was a rap on the bathroom door and Jonny heard Thom's voice outside. "Whasss takin' so long, Jonjon? I gotta go!" Not waiting for an answer, Thom threw the door open and stumbled into the bathroom. "Whatcha doin', Jonjon?," he asked.
Jonny glanced up as Thom burst into the small room, but quickly turned his attention back to the matter at hand, watching the colors swirl and reform in the water. Thom staggered over, misjudged the distance in his drunken state, and came to a stop leaning against Jonny. "Watcha lookin' at, Jonneee," Thom hooted, following Jonny's gaze towards the toilet bowl, "Jesus Christ, did you do that? How ...?"
"I had to pee and when I did, I got that," said Jonny gesturing towards the red, blue and green rainbow in the bowl, "That's not normal, is it?"
"Fucking hell, no!," replied Thom. He paused. "Can ya do it again?"
"I don't know, I don't have to pee now."
"Try!," Thom urged, putting one arm around Jonny, and grabbing Jonny's semi-flaccid cock with the other hand, "That's brilliant!"
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment