Thom came stumbling in the hotel room, flushed and soaked with sweat. No, on second thought, that was probably sunburn. The white shorts Ed had lent him were clinging to his legs for dear life. Probably the only reason why they hadn't slipped off his hips yet.
Jonny turned slowly away from the laptop and stared at him.
"You went jogging."
"Yes," Thom replied happily.
"On Ipanema Beach."
"Yes," Thom said again, grabbing a towel from the rack in the bathroom and starting to dry his forehead.
"You're all over the internet."
"I know. Well, I would've thought so."
Jonny rubbed his eyes.
"Are you coming tonight? We're going swimming in the ocean," Thom announced.
Jonny let out a barking laugh, then screwed his face back to serious.
"No."
"Your loss."
"My loss? They're going to pap you incessantly! Everyone knows you're here now. Every fan in the mere vicinity of this place will be waiting for you to show your face, they'll have a field day over your half-naked body!"
Thom laughs at this.
"That's what it's about then."
"That's no- what?"
"You're jealous. You want my sexy half-naked body all to yourself. Greed is a deadly sin, Jon-jon."
"So is stupidity, Thom-Thom. Look, just don't complain when your kids are home from school, crying after being bullied because of their father's back hair."
"Hypocrite. You always say you love my back."
"I say I don't mind it. I also say that if I close my eyes, I never know whether I'm touching your front or your back."
Within a second, Jonny was flat on his back on the bed, his face covered with a white hotel towel and his hips straddled with another pair.
"Mmdlbmdb!"
"What was that? I can't hear you," Thom smirked, then groaned after getting a knee in his back.
"The laptop, you fucker!" Jonny gasped after pulling off the towel.
"Your precious little Macbook Pro is doing just fine on its own, don't worry. You, on the other hand, could use a lesson."
Jonny moaned involuntarily as Thom rolled his hips.
"Get off me, Wolverine," he spat.
"Shut up and take it, Austin Powers," Thom growled as he shoved both Jonny's jeans -jeans, in this weather, jeez- and his own (well, Ed's) basketball shorts down, and with little preparation pushed in.
When Jonny was obviously near the edge, high-pitched whimpers almost inaudible due to stubborn repression, Thom decided it was time. He stopped moving completely and held Jonny's wrists above his head. He bent down and let his sunburnt face hover above Jonny's.
"Say it," he said calmly. "Say you love my back hair. Say you whisper loving praises to it when I'm asleep and you weave your fingers through it. Say it or I'm leaving right now."
Jonny closed his eyes and kept his lips firmly shut.
"Ten, nine, eight," Thom started. No sign from Jonny.
"...threee, twoo, oooone," Thom had slowed down to give Jonny a chance to give in.
"Zero," Thom yelled, let go of Jonny's wrists and started pulling out, as much as it pained him.
"Wait!" Jonny said, grabbing Thom's hips and securing them onto his own.
"I um."
"I'm waiting."
"I... love your back hair," Jonny sighed, obviously defeated.
"Stroke it lovingly."
"What?? Thom, I just-"
"Do it or I'm out," he commanded, rolling his hips a bit more for effect. Apparently that did the trick.
Jonny closed his eyes, pulled a face and trailed one hand along Thom's back.
Thom's face lit up in satisfaction and his hips started moving again, this time in forceful thrusts.
When Jonny was close again, Thom whispered in his ear:
"It wants me to tell you it loves you back."
"Aw Thom, that's gross!" Jonny whined, his erection distinctly softer.
Thom felt a tiny hint of pity and kissed him deeply while working his hand over Jonny's cock, giving him the orgasm he had deserved.
THE END.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment