Jonny/Jonny hair, pink sweater, Joy Division t-shirt, chocolate milk ()
It was long after the concert when Jonny was about to return to the tourbus. He had been talking to some fans and to the crew and now he was so tired that he just wanted to go to sleep. Yawning he stepped out into the fresh and chilly air of the parking lot, inhaling the gentle smell of the night. Slowly he turned his head around and spotted a silhouette only ten metres away from him. It was someone about his height and stood there looking down at the floor. Jonny felt a shiver running down his spine and slowly moved towards the person in the middle of the parking lot.
"Hello?"
The other person turned around. "Er... Hi."
Silence.
"Er... I was looking for, erm... Thom."
"Oh, okay. He... He will be here soon. But actually... I don't know. Maybe... We can go and sit down somewhere."
"Alright."
"Let's go to the tourbus then. I... can make you some tea."
The other nodded. "You're Jonny Greenwood."
"Yes."
"I love the way you play guitar."
Jonny blushed. "Oh, erm... Thanks."
They went down the parking lot and entered the tourbus. Jonny turned on the light and was fumbling on the kettle.
"What kind of tea do you want?"
"Er... Do you have... Earl Grey?"
"Of course. Colin loves it."
"I like tourbuses a lot."
"Well, I prefer home."
They laughed cheerily. Jonny turned around and gasped.
"Bloody hell. You're Jonny Buckland!"
"Oh. Yeah."
"Your band... Coldplay. You are good."
Jonny Buckland blushed. "Thank you. I thought you didn't like our band."
"Ah, that's juts Thom. And... The others," Jonny mumbled.
Jonny Buckland and Jonny Greenwood were staring at each other. Jonny Greenwood's eyes were wandering to the other's t-shirt.
"Joy Division!"
"Yeah." Jonny Buckland grinned.
"Really cool. Erm..." Jonny unconsciously pulled at his pink sweater.
"I like your sweater."
"Oh do you?" Jonny Greenwood asked and smiled lightly.
Jonny Buckland nodded and sat down on the bench. Jonny Greenwood settled next to him.
"So... What is your favourite Joy Division song?"
"I don't know really. They are all really good."
"Mmhhh... I get what you mean. Yes, they are amazing."
Jonny Buckland grinned, showing perfectly white teeth. He brushed through his blonde curly hair and sighed.
"I shall get an autograph for Chris. He is a great fan."
"Oh, that's why..."
"Erm... I... How do you do it?"
"What?"
"Playing guitar."
"I think I just... play." Jonny Greenwood laughed shyly.
"Haha. Yes, but I mean... How do you come up with your ideas."
"It's just all a lot of practise and... being spontaneous. At the same time."
"Ah, I see." Jonny Buckland smiled and patted the other's shoulder. He realized a shiver escaping Jonny, so he assumed he was cold.
"Are you cold?"
"Er..." Jonny flicked some black hair out of his eyes. "Yes, a bit... But..."
Jonny Buckland put his arms around Jonny Greenwood. "Is that a bit better?"
"Mmmhhh... Yes, you are very warm. And cozy."
They both laughed out loud and cuddled up next to each other.
"Actually I should be freezing. I am only wearing a t-shirt."
"I know." Jonny Greenwood smiled and put his head down on the other's shoulder. "But I still am freezing. You are not cold, are you?"
"No..." Jonny Buckland blushed and added, "No, not at all. It's... Really nice. I..."
"Mmhhh... You are like a big teddy bear."
Jonny Buckland laughed amused. "Ah, thank you."
Carefully and slowly, Jonny Greenwood moved one of his arms down Jonny Buckland's back and inhaled his scent.
Confused, Jonny Buckland was about to pull away, but then he decided to ask, "Erm... Should I get you a blanket or something?"
Jonny shook his head. "No, thank you. Could you hold me a bit longer until I have warmed up? Please?"
A deep sigh escaped from Jonny Buckland's mouth. "Yeah. Sure."
"Do you like chocolate milk?"
"What?"
"Do you like choclate milk?" Jonny Greenwood asked again.
"Oh, erm... Yes."
"Shall I make us one?"
"But didn't you want to make us tea?"
"We can have both."
Jonny Buckland emitted a happy laugh. "Okay."
Jonny Greenwood pulled away and filled in the hot water into their teacups. Then he took out a soy milk package out of the freezer.
"We only have soy milk. It's Thom's."
"That's perfectly fine", Jonny Buckland said.
"Okay..." Jonny filled it into a pot and then turned on the small oven. "So..." He turned around and almost ran against Jonny Buckland behind him. Suddenly he felt the other's hands on his waist and was pushed against the counter. Before he could say anything, Jonny Buckland moved his head closer to Jonny Greenwood. Jonny Greenwood smelled the other's breath, a smell of flowers and alcohol. Weird mixture. Their lips met and they both sighed quietly. After an exchange of shy kisses, they pulled away from each other.
Jonny Buckland had his eyes closed and leaned against the counter, his hot breath leaving his lungs and cold air coming back inside. He heard a soft rustle and on his shoulders there settled long thin fingers and pushed him onto the bench. Jonny Greenwood pressed him against the hard wood and kissed Jonny Buckland more passionately than only a minute before. He stroked Jonny Buckland's thigh and gently caressed his neck. His lips moving down onto the other's neck, he started pulling on Jonny's t-shirt and let his right hand slip below the shirt, onto smooth cold skin.
Jonny Buckland gasped and moved his hands along Jonny Greenwood's upper-body, lifting his sweater slightly and deciding whether he should pull it over his head completely.
The two of them about to go further, they heard a strange and alarming noise coming from the milk pot.
"Shit, the milk!" Jonny Greenwood called and jumped up to rescue the milk.
Jonny Buckland quietly got up behind him and followed quickly. He embraced Jonny Greenwood from behind and whispered into his ear, "Who needs chocolate milk now?" and longingly slid his hands across Jonny's sweater.
"Thom could be here any second."
"I know. Let's be quick then." Jonny laughed and added, "I was only joking."
"Sweetness..." Jonny Greenwood turned around and pressed Jonny Buckland against the door of the bus.
"Let's get outside..."
"OK."
They both went out of the tourbus and enjoyed the cold night air hitting them.
"How long will you stay in town?" Jonny Buckland asked.
"Oh, only another night. We are leaving tomorrow at midnight."
"At midnight?"
"Yeah, it's convenient." Jonny Greenwood laughed and led Jonny Buckland to the backside of the tourbus.
"Well. It still is weird."
"I know." Jonny Greenwood kissed him again.
"You're so gorgeous." Jonny Buckland replied the kiss.
Jonny Greenwood mumbled something incoherently and rested his hands on Jonny's shoulders.
No comments:
Post a Comment