"Ed, what are you doing?"
"I am baking cakes."
"What kind of cakes, Ed?"
"Cheesecakes, Jonny."
"Coooool." Jonny's eyes widened. "Can I bake as well?"
"Noooo", Ed said lazily.
"But why?"
"Because you're not old enough, Jonny."
"But I am twelve already."
"Don't sulk then."
"OK."
"See, that's better." Ed smiled.
"How do you bake cheesecake?"
"You... just bake?" Ed looked at Jonny confused.
"Oh, cool... Can I try?"
"Erm, can't you ask Colin before you do it?"
"Sure." Happily Jonny went away and up the stairs into Ed's room where Colin was playing on Ed's drums.
Ed sighed and wiped away the sweat from his forehead. He quickly rushed into the living room to hide from Jonny. Jonny returned only seconds later.
"I have asked hiii..." Jonny stopped. "Ed?"
Worriedly, Jonny scanned the room and called again. "Ed? Where are you? I thought you were baking cheesecake..."
Giggling quietly, Ed watched Jonny moving around the room from under the table where he had hidden. The little game seemed to be more fun than Ed had expected at first. Delighted, Ed saw Jonny leaving the room again and walking back upstairs to his brother. He scrambled up again and back on his feet he decided to go outside for a smoke.
"Colin. Ed is gone. I don't know where he is."
Colin sighed. "I bet he is just hiding from you. Just go look for him."
"Yeah, but... I don't want to look for him anymore."
"Er... Jonny. Have you seen Thom, lately?"
"No. Have you."
"No. That's why I'm asking."
Jonny shook his head and mumbled, "He seems to be hanging around with this girl lately..."
"Which girl?!" Colin literally jumped up from his bed.
"Er... I forgot her name, but she is really pretty."
"Yuck. I bet it is this... er..." Colin stopped before he could swear in front of his little brother.
"What?"
"Never mind." Colin messed up Jonny's hair and then got up from his bed. "I'll go for a smoke, ok? Don't tell mum, though. Alright."
Jonny nodded.
"You're so sweet." Colin smiled at him.
"Thanks, Colin."
Slenderly, Colin went down the stairs and out of Ed's back door. He was already looking for his cigarettes in his pocket, when he felt how someone embracing him from behind.
"Hello, sweetie."
"Hi Thom." Colin rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"
"Just some... treat. For the good boy that I have been."
"Jonny told me something about a girl."
"Oh HER. Never mind her. She is just like all the other girls. Boring, that is." Thom gently placed a kiss on Colin's cheek. "But you... I can't get enough of your sweet skin and... your hair", Thom breathed and nibbled on Colin's earlobe.
"Stop that." Colin couldn't help smiling, although he was reluctant to let Thom go at him.
"Oh Colin..." Thom turned Colin's face to his and kissed him passionately.
"Thom..." Colin broke off and gave way to the sensation Thom's kiss gave him. "Oh God. That's so good."
"See..." Thom grinned evilly and stroked along Colin's neck.
"But we should get inside. Otherwise the others will start worrying about us."
"Who cares about the others?" Thom roughly pushed Colin against the house wall and fastened his hands around Colin's wrists. "Now it's just me and you..."
"Thom... Oh... Please. Jonny's here and I don't want him to see us..."
"Silly you." Thom had closed his eyes and pushed his nose against Colin's temple. "I could stay here for ever."
Colin replied Thom's kiss and grabbed his short hair. "But then..."
"What then, Cozzie?"
"Stop calling me that."
"Oh, but why... It's such a cute name. And you are so cute. Please... Kiss me again."
"I'm not CUTE." Colin squinted his eyes.
"Oh, but you are. You are so sweet and cute and adorable. And..."
"Shut up." Colin let go of Thom and moved back to the back door. "I'm not your... toy."
Thom was looking at him quite cross. "I never said that", he said sourly.
"But I think that's what I am to you", Colin snapped and got back inside.
In the meantime, Jonny had found Ed outside. Ed was smoking and Jonny asked him whether he could try. Annoyed, Ed let Jonny try and soon they both had started to talk about random things.
"Man, Ed. Where did you find that?"
"You're talking just like your brother."
"Yeah, I know. Great stuff..."
"Fucking hell, what have you..."
"That question should be mine."
"Well... It's nice, isn't it?"
"Yeah..." Jonny glared around dreamily. "Did you know that I fancy Thom?"
"No, not really... What?" Ed stared at Jonny.
"Yes... I never told anyone, but I think it is bloody obvious anyway..."
"But Jonny... I don't think you want to tell me."
"Oh yes, I do." Jonny nodded and rolled over, closer to Ed. "And you... You are so... male."
"Jonny, you are twelve", Ed hissed, but shivered when Jonny touched his arm.
"Oh, these muscles..."
"No, now I see who you are talking like. Thom. Get off me, Jonny."
"Noooo", Jonny squealed, more of his usual self again.
"Yes." Ed impatiently pushed Jonny away.
"But Ed..." Jonny's eyes were filling with tears. "I... I never could..."
"You know what? I don't... I don't... Oh, fuck it. Fine then, what do you want?"
"Just a kiss. Just one..."
"OK, one and not more." Ed groaned and kissed Jonny. As he had intended to quickly pull away again, Ed was surprised at himself when he continued and flung his arms around Jonny.
"Mmmhhhh..." Jonny smiled and poked Ed's stomach.
"Mmmhhhhhheeeey, stop that."
Jonny giggled. "Are you ticklish?"
"Yes, of course I am ticklish."
"Awwww."
"Good... That's it."
"But you want to kiss me again, don't you?"
"No."
"But yes, you do. I could see it in your eyes."
"Shut up."
Jonny moved up to Ed and kissed him this time.
"Oh God, Jonny. You..." Ed went silent. He enjoyed that kiss so much, he was scared to feel how good it was.
"Your lips..."
Ed didn't say a word.
"Oh, Eddie... I really like you."
"Yeah..."
"Why did you give me that stuff anyway? Did you want me to be like that?"
"Well, I don't know."
"I think you did." Jonny poked Ed again and got up. "Well, anyway, I'll go look for Cozzie."
Jonny went away and Ed remained lying on the grass, slowly breathing in and out.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment